Financial literacy is a combination of financial awareness, knowledge , skills attitude
and behaviour to make sound financial decision and ultimately achieve individual
financial well being
IFM as a part of our Corporate social responsibility initiative has been sharing
our expertise through investor education / financial literacy workshops to educate
and empower investors across this region .Till date we conducted 200 session and
toubased with 600 investors
Please contact us to book a complimentary session at your workplace. The details
of the session are as below
- These sessions are the need of an hour to understand complex products and protect
investors from misspelling and frauds
- India’s saving rate is one of the highest in the world. However, it is important
for the effective conversion of the saving into investment in India.
- Make an informed choice
- It can be students, teachers, employees of different sectors, entrepreneurs.
- About Session
- The session included the basics of investments,
- Difference between saving and investments.
- The effect of inflation and power of compounding.
- Why to save money and start investments,
- Is there any right age to start investment?
- What are various investment avenues What are products of Tax planning, what is EEE.
- Help individuals meet their life goals and objectives.
- Reality check, recognizing fraud and how to cope
- Learn how to manage the cost of living after retirement
- Plan for Financial freedom
GIFT (Guide for Investments Financial Literacy for better tomorrow).
The Book GIFT is prepared and designed by IFM keeping in mind that every
individual not only understand the basics tenets of investments but even can apply
them in all stages of their Life Cycle (education, earnings and retirement)
Please provide us your Email ID to have a free e-book GIFTGET SMARTER about
money.GIFT is also given to the attendees of Financial Literacy sessions.