Project Management Agency is deployed to handle the project efficiently in a well
managed way to ensure optimum utilization of resources and timely completion without
compromising on quality and strength of end product.
The Project Management Company (PMC) prepares the project organisation chart and
the project procedures, including RACI chart (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted,
Informed), which indicates respective roles in the project. This organisational
set-up is submitted to the promoter of the project.
This includes the development of all project processes that the PMC ensures are
applied by all participants to the project. Processes are developed into a Project
Procedures Manual (PPM) covering both Quality and Health and Safety (HSE) aspects.
Achieving consistent quality of construction across the project, and clean HSE records
is of essence. The PMC therefore takes all steps necessary to ensure due quality
and HSE management throughout.
The PMC develops and operates a document management system, and ensures document
control overall as part of the quality management, ensuring that all parties work
on the latest update of relevant documents, that all documents are archived and
that the history of the project can be traced.
The PMC organises and chairs all meetings required at overall programme level, and
at every project level, to ensure due management and co-ordination. The PMC drafts
and dispatches the minutes of these meetings.
PMC is a nodal agency placed as a bridge between designers and execution agencies,
who plans the execution of project and co-ordinates all the agencies involved at
site to ensure minimum standby period due to design and execution hiccups. In-addition
takes the overall responsibility towards planning, budgeting, cash flow, site supervision,
quality assurance, bill auditing and timely completion of project.
- Project Organization and Set up
- Development of Project Procedural Manuals (PPM)
- Site Survey and mandatory field testing
- Meticulous Planning for construction and equipments with minimum time lags – Giving
major milestones and generating bar-charts.
- Budgeting and Cash Flow Statements
- Tendering Process
- Functionality of GFC Drawings and Specifications
- Site Supervision and Site management for following works:
- Civil Works
- Electrical and Networking
- PH and Fire Suppression
- Boiler & HWG System
- Wi-fi, Security System, CCTV
- BMS System
- Facade Elements
- Interiors Works (Guest Rooms as well as Public areas)
- Execution as per drgs / specifications
- Co-ordination among various agencies
- Quality Assurance
- Bill auditing
Post - Construction
- Snagging and Close-out
- As-built Drawings
- Testing and Commissioning
- Handing Over Site to Operations
- Finalization of Contractors and Suppliers Account
We do ensure the smooth execution as per approved drawing and specifications, strict
quality control and will assist to maintain high construction standards.
Kindly send us your queries regarding our Project Management Consultancy service
through the form below:
Kindly enter your query if any through the form below: